In our years of working with bail bondsman on internet marketing, we have helped create customer growth and exciting new opportunities for local businesses. At Bail Webmasters, we would like to share some of the knowledge we have accumulated over the years, in hopes that it will help more local bail agents reach their fullest business potential. If you would like to speak with one of our bail SEO experts, you can give us a call now at 866-362-3378. Check out our local SEO marketing tips for bondsman:
Customers can’t choose you, if they can’t find you. Visibility seems like a simple concept, yet so many bail companies continue to exist in relative obscurity when it comes to online marketing. There are a lot of potential customers out there, waiting to connect, you just have to become visible to them. Some of the ways you can improve your online visibility are:
- Business Directories: Create or claim your listing on directories like Google My Business and Better Business Bureau
- On Page Optimization: Create user friendly content with strategically placed keywords, both within the content, and within title, header, and meta tags
- Review Websites: Monitor your reviews on websites like Yelp, and Google, and make sure to respond to negative reviews in a professional manner
- Social Media: Create and maintain profiles on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and post content regularly
At Bail Webmasters, we offer SEO services that span across all aspects of internet marketing. We understand that online visibility is critical to the success of bail companies and use our expertise to most efficiently market our clients. The more visible you become, the more customer leads you will generate, which will ultimately affect your bottom line.
Be User Friendly
The biggest mistake bail companies make on their websites, is trying to trick Google into ranking their pages higher. In many of these cases, bondsman have put their trust in the hands of amateur SEO consultants, who use obsolete practices, designed to manipulate search engines into higher rankings. Instead, follow this protocol for user friendly content:
- Engaging: Instead of stuffing keywords into your content, attempt to engage visitors with well written content that explains your services in detail
- Unique: Stand out from other bail websites by explaining how your services are different, and create helpful and informative link structures, both internally and externally
- Valuable: Make your content have an objective, perhaps a linked phone number so that interested parties can contact you directly, but make sure your content has value to the user
These concepts are explained in more detail in Google Webmaster Guidelines. Not only will manipulative SEO not help you rank, but it will actually get you penalized by Google. Ditch that strategy, and begin to create content for users that is engaging, unique and valuable. The end result will be more relevant traffic, with a higher potential for sales conversions.
Optimizing for local search is not equivalent to national search. Local keywords differ from national ones, in that the best versions of them combine industry keywords with location keywords. An example of a high potential local keyword would be; “bail bond services miami” as it takes a industry keyword “bail bond services” and combines it with a local keyword “services miami”. Some of the ways in which location targeting can help your local SEO are:
- Location Mapping: With the majority of local search taking place on mobile devices, Google can now display results based on the user’s proximity from the desired business, making accurate location data an increasingly critical factor for bail bondsman
- Reputation Building: It’s no secret that Google values companies with a strong reputation, making a connection with your local community, using the aforementioned visibility tips, a critical component to your local success
- Traffic Relevance: The objective of your online marketing is to create sales opportunities, meaning only users with the potential to invest in your services are worth attracting
Out of all the local SEO marketing tips for bondsman, the most important one is location targeting. You have to know your audience before you can market to them, and before you can convert them into sales. Bail companies that follow these local SEO marketing tips for bondsman, will reap the rewards of increased business and customer lead generation. Call 866-362-3378 to speak with one of our bail bonds SEO experts today!